WEEK 8 - Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Participating Restaurants and dishes
are subject to change at any time.
See details and restrictions below.*
PARTICIPATING DOWNTOWN ESTABLISHMENTS:
Bernardin's: 901 W.
Fourth St. 336-725-6666
Signature Dish: Sauteed Brie Stuffed Chicken
Breast: procsciutto, asparagus, caramelized pearl onion, and
thyme natural jus. $9.50
Community Arts Cafe:
411 W. Fourth St. 336-793-8000
Signature Dish: Blackened Chicken Sandwich with
Spring House Restaurant,
Kitchen & Bar: 450 N. Spring St.
Signature Dish: Slow Cooked Pork Shank:
Savannah-inspired red rice with lemon, parsley and dijon bread
crumbs and a pickled pepper Vinaigrette. $12.00
Thai Nee International Tapas and
Sake Bar: 271 W. Fourth Street. 336-917-300
Signature Dish: Duck with Orange Sauce: duck
breast served in orange sauce with steamed vegetables and white
Tropical Smoothie Cafe:
216 W. Fourth St. 336-722-1300
Signature Dish: Any Sandwich. $3.50
Twin City Chop House: 115
S. Main Street,
Grilled Pork Chop: with wild mushroom ragout served with
seasoned vegetables. $10.00
* Restrictions and Other Important Details
- The Big Eat specials are dine-in only.
Limit one dish per person. Shared items such as pizza may have
additional limits. Check with each restaurant for details
- No splitting with Big Eat specials, thank you.
- Restaurant signature dish subject to change, excludes tax and tip
Please check with individual restaurants concerning food
ingredients, allergens, and any additional restrictions, thank
- The Big Eat Specials are subject to availability. Restaurants may run out of the signature dish on any given week. The restaurant is not obligated to provided a replacement dish at a discount.
Outsource IT of NC is the
official IT partner of the DWSP.
For all your
IT needs, visit their