What is it:
- A FREE shuttle service between BB&T Ballpark and the central core of
downtown Winston-Salem on a 32 person passenger bus. The
anticipated time between shuttles is 15 minutes.
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings home
games from 6:00- 11:00 pm on game
days during the 2012 season.
Click here to view W-S Dash schedule.
- Click on map above to download the route. The shuttle will
run from BB&T ballpark (First & Green Streets) through the heart of
downtown to the Winston-Salem Transportation Center / Millennium Center and back. The
Red Circles with numbers on the
route indicate shuttle stops along the route.
in order (Look for signs)
1 - BB&T Ball Park
2 - Foothills Brewing
3 - Winston-Salem Transportation Center (North
Side of 5th Street between Trade and Liberty)
4 - Northwest Corner of 4th and Spruce
5 - Center City West Parking Deck (back of deck on
Who can ride shuttle:
- Anyone who is attending the baseball game.
- If you park in the Center City West parking deck (650 W. Fourth
St.) for ballgames, you can easily catch the shuttle on the back side of
the parking deck along Holly Ave. Just drive into the deck and
drive to the lower level of the deck and then exit to Holly Avenue side.
Look for directional signage in the deck.
Click here to download the downtown parking map.
For shopping and dining ideas, please
click here to
view the "Places To Go" section of the DWSP website.